A well-maintained family home on the doorstep of Dunns Road Reserve and Osborne Primary School, this brick veneer classic on a big...Read More→
KING OF ACREAGE
Located in one of the most exclusive streets of Langwarrin and set on a picturesque allotment in excess of a hectare, this substantial property which offers a variety of living possibilities has come on the market for the first time in nearly 20 years.
As you wind through the picturesque woodlands towards the main residence boasting 5 bedrooms plus a further study area, the master bedroom with its own retreat / nursery and full ensuite, large formal and informal living areas with the main family living area offering soaring ceilings, built in bar, feature stained porthole window and a huge impressive fire place opening onto the superb private inground swimming pool, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The spacious allotment of 1.116 hectares is lightly treed with a park like feel and separated into 3 main areas, one featuring the residence and self contained unit, fully equipped gym, pool and shedding and then two further paddocks one with stables.
The features and extras are endless and this property could be adapted for various uses and continues to surprise with:
• A self contained one bedroom unit with veranda, living room, coonara, kitchen, spacious bedroom with WIR and bathroom
• Securely fenced inground pool and spa
• Equipped gymnasium with weight, running and rowing machines, stair climber and more
• 2 fire places, 2 coonara’s, gas ducted heating and split system air conditioning
• Substantial shedding, garaging and carport
• 2 generous sized paddocks one with open stables
• A private and peaceful country ambiance
23 Kingston Road, Langwarrin VIC 3910
Method of saleFor Sale
Price rangeSold $1,200,000
- 5 bed
Adam DureauDirector/ Licensed Estate Agent
P: 0419 432 669